Last Updated: December 31, 2014
By using the SchedFAST website (“Site”) or SchedFAST services (“Services”), you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
SchedFAST reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Services or to modify these Terms and
Conditions, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms and Conditions, we will post the modification on the Site or
otherwise provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” in these Terms and Conditions.
By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification to these Terms and Conditions or have; provided
you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. If the modified Terms
and Conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You must provide a valid name and email address during the registration process. You will further update and keep that information current as appropriate.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur
under your account and password. If you suspect unauthorized use of your account, you agree to immediately change your password and notify SchedFAST.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access and use the SchedFAST services, solely
with supported browsers through the Internet for your own internal purposes, subject to these Terms and Conditions. All rights
not expressly granted to you are reserved by SchedFAST.
- You understand that the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other
materials related to the SchedFAST services are the property of SchedFAST and are protected pursuant to applicable copyright,
trademark and other proprietary rights laws.
- You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and be solely responsible for all
acts or omissions that occur with respect to your form(s) and/or under your account or password, including those related to the
protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and transmission of technical or personal data. By
way of example, and not as a limitation, you will not, directly or indirectly:
- Transmit any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or
otherwise objectionable material or content;
- Transmit any material or content that attempts to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical
harm or injury against any individual or group;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain
letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Use a false identity or forged email address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to your identity or the origin of your
- Transmit unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or
right of publicity;
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or websites associated with the SchedFAST services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures
of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the SchedFAST website, SchedFAST services, other accounts, computer systems or networks
associated with the SchedFAST services, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the SchedFAST services or use and enjoyment of similar services.
- You may not use the SchedFAST service to collect sensitive information from other users, including but not limited to credit card
information and social security numbers, without enabling all the security features in the SchedFAST application that allow you
to do so.
- If you engage in any activity set forth above or violate any other Terms and Conditions, your account will be terminated and use
of the SchedFAST services prohibited. SchedFAST will report any unlawful conduct to the appropriate authorities and turn over
any and all information regarding such activity to appropriate persons or entities.
- You understand that any free account that has been inactive (the user has not logged into the SchedFAST administration tool or
scheduled any appointments) for six or more months is subject to termination. SchedFAST will attempt to notify you of such
pending termination by sending a message to the email address stored for your account.
- For all non-paid or free accounts you agree to allow SchedFAST to place a company logo or a “powered by” or similar link on all
screens and documents.
- You understand that all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including, but not limited to, the disclaimer of any implied
warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purposes). SchedFAST is not liable for any indirect,
special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like),
whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if
advised of the possibility of such damages. SchedFAST shall have no obligation to defend any claim or suit, or to hold harmless
or indemnify you against any allegation of infringement or violation of any patent right of a third party by reason of your use of
the SchedFAST services. The negation of damages set forth above is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between
SchedFAST and you. The SchedFAST services would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information,
whether oral or written, shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in these Terms and
Conditions. If you are dissatisfied with the SchedFAST services or any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive
remedy is to discontinue using the SchedFAST services immediately.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SchedFAST and its partners, attorneys, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from
any liability, loss, claim and expense including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of these Terms and
Conditions, use of the SchedFAST services, creation or use of appointments and invoices, collection, possession or use of data
derived from a form, or any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed, or any product sold by you, your agents,
employees or assigns.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account shall not
result in cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking here or by clicking on the “My Account” link in the
navigation bar at the top of the screen. Any cancellation of your account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your
account or your access to the account. Please be aware that SchedFAST may for a time retain residual information and/or
archival copies in its database.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in Burlington, New
Jersey, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey (without regard to
conflict of law principles). All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or Privacy
Policy or any other agreement related to the use of SchedFAST applications shall be brought solely in Burlington, New Jersey.
- SchedFAST reserves the right to terminate your account for the violation of any of these terms at any time and without notice.